I’m a seasoned IT Professional, leader and strategist. I’m above average in electronic data processing, website maintenance, online shopping carts, data mining & data manipulation. I specialize in increasing productivity & profitability.
In my capacity as Vice President of Electronic Company I created & used a web based suite of software that managed 6 different divisions. These were sales, purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, shipping and receiving. I created & managed the “public” web site where over 1 million products were available for purchase and indexed in search engines.
I’ve worn many hats in my career – sales, customer service, supervisor, programmer, webmaster, and more. As a result, I have a unique ability to fill many positions and navigate complex challenges. But actual experience has taught me that my professional value boils down to the following:
– I’ve been involved with the internet and programming since before the Web exploded.
– I am a multi-linguist of technology driven business. I speak fluent geek, marketer, trainer, salesperson, customer service and difficult client.
.- I lead by example. “Do as I say, not as I do” is not an effective management style and will not inspire the best results from those on your team.
– I don’t care who gets credit – I just want to win!
– I have Big ideas.
– Big ideas are nothing without execution. When I have a Big idea I am also ready with a plan to execute it.
– I run towards fires.
– I believe in the team and giving credit where credit is due. As Andrew Carnegie said, “No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.”